recover data if retension expired - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on recover data if retension expired - Veritas Net Backup ; we have veritas backup solution.like to know how we can recover data from a pool ,if the tape pool retension period is expired.infact the retension period was 6months.we are able to get the data only upto mar2006. please advice me ...

  1. recover data if retension expired

    we have veritas backup solution.like to know how we can recover data from
    a pool ,if the tape pool retension period is expired.infact the retension
    period was 6months.we are able to get the data only upto mar2006.

    please advice me how can i solve the issue

  2. Re: recover data if retension expired

    If the tapes have not been written to again you should be able to re-import
    the images. This can either be done through the Import Images wizard or
    my preferred method is using the bpimport -create_db_info command in bin\admincmd.
    If they have been written to again I don't fancy your chances of getting
    it back.

+ Reply to Thread