XP Clients not emailing after MP3 update on media/master server - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on XP Clients not emailing after MP3 update on media/master server - Veritas Net Backup ; Our host server serves both as the media and master server - After upgrading to the 6.0 MP3 ALL XP clients have not emailed the backup verificaiton email - I then upgraded an XP client to the lastest MP3 update ...

  1. XP Clients not emailing after MP3 update on media/master server

    Our host server serves both as the media and master server - After upgrading
    to the 6.0 MP3 ALL XP clients have not emailed the backup verificaiton email
    -

    I then upgraded an XP client to the lastest MP3 update and rebooted - Ran
    a manual backup and still no email verification -

    Please anyone that has a work around - Unfortunately tech support has not
    gotten back w/ me but believes there is a registry edit that needs to be
    performed -

    Thank you to anyone who responds w/ ideas -

  2. Re: XP Clients not emailing after MP3 update on media/master server

    "Brian" wrote:

    >Our host server serves both as the media and master server - After upgrading
    >to the 6.0 MP3 ALL XP clients have not emailed the backup verificaiton email
    >-
    >
    >I then upgraded an XP client to the lastest MP3 update and rebooted - Ran
    >a manual backup and still no email verification -
    >
    >Please anyone that has a work around - Unfortunately tech support has not
    >gotten back w/ me but believes there is a registry edit that needs to be
    >performed -
    >
    >Thank you to anyone who responds w/ ideas -

+ Reply to Thread