NetBackup Request Manager Service - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NetBackup Request Manager Service - Veritas Net Backup ; Im trying to install NetBackup Enterprise Server 6.0 on my PC as a master, and the installation finished ok, but when i try to open the console..it appers an error and the error offers to repair, continue or cancel. The ...

  1. NetBackup Request Manager Service

    Im trying to install NetBackup Enterprise Server 6.0 on my PC as a master,
    and the installation finished ok, but when i try to open the console..it
    appers an error and the error offers to repair, continue or cancel.

    The Request Manager Service doesnt start (it starts but it finished 2 seconds
    ago)

    Can you help me??

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: NetBackup Request Manager Service

    Hi Gaizka,

    Is your O/S Windows XP?

    Regards,
    Dave.

    "Gaizka" wrote in message

    > Im trying to install NetBackup Enterprise Server 6.0 on my PC as a
    > master,
    > and the installation finished ok, but when i try to open the console..it
    > appers an error and the error offers to repair, continue or cancel.
    >
    > The Request Manager Service doesnt start (it starts but it finished 2
    > seconds
    > ago)
    >
    > Can you help me??
    >
    > Thanks in advance