Staging and Backup Policies - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Staging and Backup Policies - Veritas Net Backup ; I need a way to link the staging jobs to the actual policies, the individual filesystems that were backed up. I just want to answer the question "is this job on tape to be shipped out this morning?" Any suggestions?...

  1. Staging and Backup Policies

    I need a way to link the staging jobs to the actual policies, the individual
    filesystems that were backed up. I just want to answer the question "is
    this job on tape to be shipped out this morning?"

    Any suggestions?

  2. Re: Staging and Backup Policies

    To determine what policies the jstaging jobs are associated you would have
    to look at the images being processed. The image will tell you what policy.

    Pete

    "Chan" wrote:

    >I need a way to link the staging jobs to the actual policies, the individual
    >filesystems that were backed up. I just want to answer the question "is
    >this job on tape to be shipped out this morning?"
    >
    >Any suggestions?

+ Reply to Thread