Hi,

The "bpmount" comand reports local drives and file systems and gives an
indication of what "ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES" might expand to.

My question is, does anyone know how to run this for a remote client, i.e.
how can I get a client to report what its file systems are, without logging
on to the client? The "bpmount" command doesn't have any switches AFAIK,
but I can see it being used in the "bpsched" log files when building the
backup job run lists during scheduling.

Any pointers? I know I could use the coverage report, but this takes a very
long time to run, and so I can't afford to run it very often.

Thanks in advance,
Dave.