Available Media - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Available Media - Veritas Net Backup ; I am having difficulty finding the manual for NBU Server 5.1 MP5 on the Veritas/Symantec site. In lieu of that, can anyone point me in the direction of finding an "available media" report?...

  1. Available Media

    I am having difficulty finding the manual for NBU Server 5.1 MP5 on the Veritas/Symantec
    site. In lieu of that, can anyone point me in the direction of finding an
    "available media" report?

  2. Re: Available Media

    "Jeff" wrote:

    >I am having difficulty finding the manual for NBU Server 5.1 MP5 on the

    Veritas/Symantec
    >site. In lieu of that, can anyone point me in the direction of finding

    an
    >"available media" report?

    In Netbackup Admin console (atleast in 6.0):

    Menu: media and device management > media > volume pools > look for your
    "scratch pool " (may have another name in your install).

  3. Re: Available Media

    Hi Jeff,

    There is a pre-supplied script called "available_media" in the \goodies
    folder.

    The "Veritas NetBackup 6.0 - Backup Planning and Performance Tuning Guide -
    for Unix, Windows, and Linux" covers it briefly on page 56, here:
    http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/s...ver/281842.pdf

    Regards,
    Dave.

    "Jeff" wrote in message news:45102acb@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > I am having difficulty finding the manual for NBU Server 5.1 MP5 on the
    > Veritas/Symantec
    > site. In lieu of that, can anyone point me in the direction of finding an
    > "available media" report?

+ Reply to Thread