Exchange and Database policy types not available when creating a new policy - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Exchange and Database policy types not available when creating a new policy - Veritas Net Backup ; Enter into NetBackup the license codes you received when you purchased those options. ;-) cheers, wayne Degan wrote: > I am trying to create an Exchange policy and a database policy, but those > policy types are not availble. Where ...

  1. Re: Exchange and Database policy types not available when creatinga new policy

    Degan wrote:
    > I am trying to create an Exchange policy and a database policy, but those
    > policy types are not availble. Where can I add them or why aren't they available?
    > thanks,
    > ~Degan.

  2. Exchange and Database policy types not available when creating a new policy

    I am trying to create an Exchange policy and a database policy, but those
    policy types are not availble. Where can I add them or why aren't they available?
    thanks,
    ~Degan.

+ Reply to Thread