NOM Connect/disconnect - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NOM Connect/disconnect - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi all, I've just installed my NB Ent. 6.0MP3 server, and I've added NOM onto an adjacent server. For some reason, NOM keeps identifying the Master server as "offline" and then doesn't collect data. Its on the same LAN, the ...

  1. NOM Connect/disconnect

    Hi all,

    I've just installed my NB Ent. 6.0MP3 server, and I've added NOM onto an
    adjacent server. For some reason, NOM keeps identifying the Master server
    as "offline" and then doesn't collect data.

    Its on the same LAN, the NOM server is listed in the Master servers Server
    list. It does seem able to connect on occasion and gather some info, but
    then goes offline again.

    Any ideas?

    A.

  2. Re: NOM Connect/disconnect

    All,

    FYI: This was fixed by applying SP2a for NOM, after a complete
    uninstall/reinstall as well.

    A.

    Adrian Marsh wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've just installed my NB Ent. 6.0MP3 server, and I've added NOM onto an
    > adjacent server. For some reason, NOM keeps identifying the Master server
    > as "offline" and then doesn't collect data.
    >
    > Its on the same LAN, the NOM server is listed in the Master servers Server
    > list. It does seem able to connect on occasion and gather some info, but
    > then goes offline again.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > A.

+ Reply to Thread