Command line host properties - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Command line host properties - Veritas Net Backup ; With jnbSA (on NB Enterprise 5.1) I can query the properties of clients like the OS version and Netbackup client version. Does anyone know a command-line equivalent for this? TIA, Rob...

  1. Command line host properties

    With jnbSA (on NB Enterprise 5.1) I can query the properties of clients like
    the OS version and Netbackup client version. Does anyone know a command-line
    equivalent for this?

    TIA,
    Rob

  2. Re: Command line host properties

    bpplclients

    "Rob Wolfram" wrote:

    >With jnbSA (on NB Enterprise 5.1) I can query the properties of clients

    like
    >the OS version and Netbackup client version. Does anyone know a command-line
    >equivalent for this?
    >
    >TIA,
    >Rob

  3. Re: Command line host properties

    "Chan" wrote:

    >bpplclients

    That wasn't what I was lokking for, but I found what I needed: bpgetconfig.

    Thanks anyway,
    Rob

    >"Rob Wolfram" wrote:
    >>
    >>With jnbSA (on NB Enterprise 5.1) I can query the properties of clients

    >like
    >>the OS version and Netbackup client version. Does anyone know a command-line
    >>equivalent for this?

+ Reply to Thread