NB 6 Install on NT4 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NB 6 Install on NT4 - Veritas Net Backup ; Anyone see the message "bpinetd.exe - Entry Point Not Found" when installing to an NT4 server? This is the second server I have had this fail on. I have not been successful on any NT4 boxes. Bart...

  1. NB 6 Install on NT4

    Anyone see the message "bpinetd.exe - Entry Point Not Found" when installing
    to an NT4 server?

    This is the second server I have had this fail on. I have not been
    successful on any NT4 boxes.

    Bart

  2. Re: NB 6 Install on NT4

    Quick response is "it's not supported."

    "Bart Perrier" wrote:
    >Anyone see the message "bpinetd.exe - Entry Point Not Found" when installing
    >to an NT4 server?
    >
    >This is the second server I have had this fail on. I have not been
    >successful on any NT4 boxes.
    >
    >Bart

+ Reply to Thread