Netbackup Restoration - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup Restoration - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi All, Need some assistant that I backup using Veritas but would like to restore sing tar or gnu tar. Please advice the command or how do I restore using thoses either 2 commands. Cheers, Kamarul...

  1. Netbackup Restoration

    Hi All,
    Need some assistant that I backup using Veritas but would like to restore
    sing tar or gnu tar.

    Please advice the command or how do I restore using thoses either 2 commands.

    Cheers,
    Kamarul

  2. Re: Netbackup Restoration

    "Kamarul" wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >Need some assistant that I backup using Veritas but would like to restore
    >sing tar or gnu tar.
    >
    >Please advice the command or how do I restore using thoses either 2 commands.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Kamarul

    http://www.backupcentral.com/foms/ne...cache/192.html

+ Reply to Thread