import BackupExec Netbackup 5.1MP3 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on import BackupExec Netbackup 5.1MP3 - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello My task is to import old BackupExec tapes to the new System Netbackup 5.1 It seem to be that the Import works correkt and I see the catalog under Media Volumes at Netbackup Administration GUI. My question how can ...

  1. import BackupExec Netbackup 5.1MP3

    Hello
    My task is to import old BackupExec tapes to the new System Netbackup 5.1
    It seem to be that the Import works correkt and I see the catalog under Media
    Volumes at Netbackup Administration GUI. My question how can I see the content
    of the new catalog file?
    I try to see the information with the Netbackup application "Backup, Archiv,
    ...)
    but without sucess.
    Thank you for every hint
    Regard, Hans-Peter

  2. Re: import BackupExec Netbackup 5.1MP3

    Having the same problem as you do, did you ever find out how?

    "Hans-Peter" wrote:

    >Hello
    >My task is to import old BackupExec tapes to the new System Netbackup 5.1
    >It seem to be that the Import works correkt and I see the catalog under

    Media
    >Volumes at Netbackup Administration GUI. My question how can I see the content
    >of the new catalog file?
    >I try to see the information with the Netbackup application "Backup, Archiv,
    >...)
    >but without sucess.
    >Thank you for every hint
    >Regard, Hans-Peter