where can I download Netbackup Agent 5.1 for W2K ? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on where can I download Netbackup Agent 5.1 for W2K ? - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi all, Do you know where I could Download Netbackup Agent 5.1 for W2K ? Regards Remi...

  1. where can I download Netbackup Agent 5.1 for W2K ?

    Hi all,
    Do you know where I could Download Netbackup Agent 5.1 for W2K ?

    Regards

    Remi

  2. Re: where can I download Netbackup Agent 5.1 for W2K ?

    You can't download the GA release (i.e. the base kits). They're on your CD
    that you paid for.

    "remi" wrote in message news:44be5794@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Hi all,
    > Do you know where I could Download Netbackup Agent 5.1 for W2K ?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Remi

+ Reply to Thread