Netbackup Installation - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup Installation - Veritas Net Backup ; in article 44bc93ec@ROSASTDMZ05., Deepak at deepakj@jainamtech.com wrote on 7/18/06 12:55 AM: > > HI , > > This is deepak from India, I want some help regarding Netbackup 6.0. > 1.Installation Procedure > 2 Deployment of Remote Agents.(DLO,Exchnage,Oracle Etc) > ...

  1. Re: Netbackup Installation

    in article 44bc93ec@ROSASTDMZ05., Deepak at deepakj@jainamtech.com wrote on
    7/18/06 12:55 AM:

    > HI ,
    >
    > This is deepak from India, I want some help regarding Netbackup 6.0.
    > 1.Installation Procedure
    > 2 Deployment of Remote Agents.(DLO,Exchnage,Oracle Etc)
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > Deepak

    Both of these topics are covered clearly in the Netbackup manuals. Did you
    have specific questions or problems?

  2. Netbackup Installation

    HI ,

    This is deepak from India, I want some help regarding Netbackup 6.0.
    1.Installation Procedure
    2 Deployment of Remote Agents.(DLO,Exchnage,Oracle Etc)

    Regards

    Deepak

+ Reply to Thread