some question for cluster? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on some question for cluster? - Veritas Net Backup ; I want to find some *.pdf file about veristas for Unix(such as : configure file, install file...) Please sent me link exactly. Thanks!...

  1. some question for cluster?

    I want to find some *.pdf file about veristas for Unix(such as : configure
    file, install file...)
    Please sent me link exactly.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: some question for cluster?

    "MrAn" wrote:

    >I want to find some *.pdf file about veristas for Unix(such as : configure
    >file, install file...)
    >Please sent me link exactly.

    They are on the installation CDs you got when you bought the product.

    If you've "lost" them, support.veritas.com | netbackup | netbackup enterprise
    server | Compatibility and Reference has all the manuals.

+ Reply to Thread