Disk Staging Report - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Disk Staging Report - Veritas Net Backup ; We are current staging backups to 3 disk staging storage units. Is there a report the we can run to determine which backups have been staged to their final destination?...

  1. Disk Staging Report

    We are current staging backups to 3 disk staging storage units. Is there a
    report the we can run to determine which backups have been staged to their
    final destination?

  2. Re: Disk Staging Report

    "Derwin" wrote:

    >We are current staging backups to 3 disk staging storage units. Is there

    >report the we can run to determine which backups have been staged to their
    >final destination?

    I don't know of a canned report--it's not information that's required for
    operations. If you're troubleshooting or writing a report., start with
    putting a query like "how do i tell which dssu backups have been staged to
    tape" into the search engine; that will give you enough information to write
    a utility, for instance.

    Or just look for ".ds" appended to the DSSU's files.

+ Reply to Thread