Netbackup 6.0 MP3 Linux diskstage problem - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup 6.0 MP3 Linux diskstage problem - Veritas Net Backup ; I've not seen it myself, but there is a post a few topics up called "Temporary Staging area not available" which has exactly the same platform, software and maintenance pack and problem. Not much help, but starting to sound like ...

  1. Re: Netbackup 6.0 MP3 Linux diskstage problem

    I've not seen it myself, but there is a post a few topics up called
    "Temporary Staging area not available" which has exactly the same platform,
    software and maintenance pack and problem. Not much help, but starting to
    sound like a bug.

    "Marteinn S." wrote in message news:44b62cd0@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Hello
    >
    > I have a new Netbackup 6.0 installation on Linux, - It is a fresh install
    > and I downloaded MP3 and installed. After I installed MP3, I'm unable to
    > create a temporary Staging area. The option to select "This storage unit
    > is a temporary Stageing area..." is NOT displayed in the new storage unit
    > window.
    >
    > I uninstalled MP3, and installed MP2, and then I had the option to create
    > a temporary staging area..-
    >
    > Has anyone seen this problem.
    >
    > Best Regards
    > Marteinn

  2. Netbackup 6.0 MP3 Linux diskstage problem

    Hello

    I have a new Netbackup 6.0 installation on Linux, - It is a fresh install
    and I downloaded MP3 and installed. After I installed MP3, I'm unable to
    create a temporary Staging area. The option to select "This storage unit
    is a temporary Stageing area..." is NOT displayed in the new storage unit
    window.

    I uninstalled MP3, and installed MP2, and then I had the option to create
    a temporary staging area..-

    Has anyone seen this problem.

    Best Regards
    Marteinn