checking media errors - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on checking media errors - Veritas Net Backup ; is there any way to find media errors (if occured any) in netbackup? regards, yogesh...

  1. checking media errors

    is there any way to find media errors (if occured any) in netbackup?

    regards,
    yogesh

  2. Re: checking media errors (This might help)

    We run on unix and the following command is what we use
    bperror -hoursago 12 -U

    This will give a little report with error numbers: You would then use the

    bperror -S {status_code} -r
    to get a description of a specific error and a recommended actoin.

    "yogesh" wrote:

    >is there any way to find media errors (if occured any) in netbackup?
    >
    >regards,
    >yogesh

  3. Re: checking media errors

    "yogesh" wrote:

    >is there any way to find media errors (if occured any) in netbackup?
    >
    >regards,
    >yogesh

  4. Re: checking media errors

    You can also check the /usr/openv/netbackup/db/media/errors for media errors.

    Clive

    "yogesh" wrote:

    >is there any way to find media errors (if occured any) in netbackup?
    >
    >regards,
    >yogesh

+ Reply to Thread