I have a NetBackup Enterprise Server 6.0 mp2. I am trying to do a restore
from a Backup Exec 9.1 tape. I ran the wmphyinv command successfully. I ran
phase 1 and phase 2 of the import process and got no errors. Everything works
up to this point with no errors or warnings. When I try to run the restore
I can see all the files, it knows about all the files to restore but the
restore still fails. I get a job failed status number of 5. I'm only trying
to restore some documents and files. Not a database or Exchange server. I
have not found a knowledge base article that covers this.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong? Or what I need to do to make
this work?