Deleting Old Media Server - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Deleting Old Media Server - Veritas Net Backup ; Prior to upgrading to 6.0 from 5.0mp6 I would like to remove an old media server no longer in service. What is the correct way to do this which will clean everything out and not impact the upgrade?...

  1. Deleting Old Media Server

    Prior to upgrading to 6.0 from 5.0mp6 I would like to remove an old media
    server no longer in service. What is the correct way to do this which will
    clean everything out and not impact the upgrade?

  2. Re: Deleting Old Media Server

    "Sue Pellerito" wrote:

    >Prior to upgrading to 6.0 from 5.0mp6 I would like to remove an old media
    >server no longer in service. What is the correct way to do this which will
    >clean everything out and not impact the upgrade?

    On the support site, search for "decommission a media server." There is
    a ton of guidance there.

+ Reply to Thread