can't perform manual duplications V6.0 - MP2 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on can't perform manual duplications V6.0 - MP2 - Veritas Net Backup ; When I try to run a manual duplication of my weekly backups the Duplication gets stuck in the QUEUED state and never becomes active. I am running Enterprise Edition Version 6.0 MP2. Any suggestions??...

  1. can't perform manual duplications V6.0 - MP2

    When I try to run a manual duplication of my weekly backups the Duplication
    gets stuck in the QUEUED state and never becomes active. I am running Enterprise
    Edition Version 6.0 MP2. Any suggestions??

  2. Re: can't perform manual duplications V6.0 - MP2

    "Vicki" wrote:

    >When I try to run a manual duplication of my weekly backups the Duplication
    >gets stuck in the QUEUED state and never becomes active. I am running Enterprise
    >Edition Version 6.0 MP2. Any suggestions??

  3. Re: can't perform manual duplications V6.0 - MP2

    "James Strawn" wrote:

    I have found that the entries are sometimes cleared after a successful Vault
    duplication and sometimes not. Instead of scheduling my Vault dupes I run
    them manually and do a "resetAll" after each completed job. A real treat.

    >"Vicki" wrote:
    >>
    >>When I try to run a manual duplication of my weekly backups the Duplication
    >>gets stuck in the QUEUED state and never becomes active. I am running

    Enterprise
    >>Edition Version 6.0 MP2. Any suggestions??

    >http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/283058.htm

  4. Re: can't perform manual duplications V6.0 - MP2

    "Vicki" wrote:

    >When I try to run a manual duplication of my weekly backups the Duplication
    >gets stuck in the QUEUED state and never becomes active. I am running Enterprise
    >Edition Version 6.0 MP2. Any suggestions??

    Vicki,

    Do scheduled vaults have the same problem? What does the vault detail.log
    say?

    Scott

+ Reply to Thread