I am trying to configure a new media server (NB 5.1 MP4 on HP-UX 11.11). It
is located on the other side of a firewall from the rest of my NetBackup
environment and has a NAT address that the Master and other Media servers
have to use to access it. I am also using SSO with the robotic control located
on the master.

I have a case open to Veritas, but so far they have been having me run down
many dead ends.

Does anyone know exactly what needs to be done to make this work, or if it
actually CAN work?

I am able to back up the new server as a client, using one of my existing
media servers (no NAT), but I can't back it up to itself. When I try, the
activity monitor show that the backup has started, but it just sits there
and nothing happens.

Any ideas? Anyone? Bueller?

Thanks in advance.

Marc