Backups on NT4 with NB6 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Backups on NT4 with NB6 - Veritas Net Backup ; Andreas Näckros a couché sur son écran : > Hi, Hi, > > I recieved an old NT4 server from a customer which he needs backup on. We´re > using 6.0MP and I can´t get the client to start on ...

  1. Re: Backups on NT4 with NB6

    Andreas Näckros a couché sur son écran :
    > Hi,

    Hi,

    > I recieved an old NT4 server from a customer which he needs backup on. We´re
    > using 6.0MP and I can´t get the client to start on the server. I guess that
    > v6 is not supported on NT4 so what should I do? Can I install an older
    > version of the client?

    Yes you can install on old version of NBU client.

    > And where can I get that?

    Your reseller ;-)

    > Please advise me what to do.
    >
    > Regards
    > //Andreas..

    Regards,

  2. Backups on NT4 with NB6

    Hi,

    I recieved an old NT4 server from a customer which he needs backup on. We´re
    using 6.0MP and I can´t get the client to start on the server. I guess that
    v6 is not supported on NT4 so what should I do? Can I install an older version
    of the client? And where can I get that?

    Please advise me what to do.

    Regards
    //Andreas..

+ Reply to Thread