acs tape drive down! - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on acs tape drive down! - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello all, I would be very appreciating if some one can help me with this issue. I got this message from the Microsoft event log, after I have rebooted a LAN Media Server: I use NB 5.1-MP4, L-1.3, W2K3-SP1 NetBackup ...

  1. acs tape drive down!

    Hello all,

    I would be very appreciating if some one can help me with this issue.
    I got this message from the Microsoft event log, after I have rebooted a
    LAN Media Server:
    I use NB 5.1-MP4, L-1.3, W2K3-SP1

    NetBackup AVR Daemo, Even_ID 4236:
    Serial number check failed on “DR0_0_0_0_0_LTO3_s (drivece 3, \\.\Tape2),
    drive serial number is HU10531LB4, database serial number is HU10544811,
    DOWN’ing it.

    Is there also a recommendation how to bind HBA’s

    Thanks a lot in advance.

  2. Re: acs tape drive down!

    wat lib do u hav???Is it is undr ACSLS???

    "antonio de martino" wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I would be very appreciating if some one can help me with this issue.
    >I got this message from the Microsoft event log, after I have rebooted a
    >LAN Media Server:
    >I use NB 5.1-MP4, L-1.3, W2K3-SP1
    >
    >NetBackup AVR Daemo, Even_ID 4236:
    >Serial number check failed on “DR0_0_0_0_0_LTO3_s (drivece 3, \\.\Tape2),
    >drive serial number is HU10531LB4, database serial number is HU10544811,
    >DOWN’ing it.
    >
    >Is there also a recommendation how to bind HBA’s
    >
    >Thanks a lot in advance.

  3. Re: acs tape drive down!

    hi, yes it is undr acsls, and the version is od the libary is 1.3

    "Murugan Krishnan" wrote:

    >wat lib do u hav???Is it is undr ACSLS???
    >

    >"antonio de martino" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hello all,
    >>
    >>I would be very appreciating if some one can help me with this issue.
    >>I got this message from the Microsoft event log, after I have rebooted

    >>LAN Media Server:
    >>I use NB 5.1-MP4, L-1.3, W2K3-SP1
    >>
    >>NetBackup AVR Daemo, Even_ID 4236:
    >>Serial number check failed on “DR0_0_0_0_0_LTO3_s (drivece 3, \\.\Tape2),
    >>drive serial number is HU10531LB4, database serial number is HU10544811,
    >>DOWN’ing it.
    >>
    >>Is there also a recommendation how to bind HBA’s
    >>
    >>Thanks a lot in advance.

+ Reply to Thread