Support for NB 5.0 and 5.1 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Support for NB 5.0 and 5.1 - Veritas Net Backup ; Anyone tell me when both 5.0 and 5.1 versions of Netbackup will be classed as 'end of life', now that Version 6 is available REquire a quick answer here to this.....

  1. Support for NB 5.0 and 5.1

    Anyone tell me when both 5.0 and 5.1 versions of Netbackup will be classed
    as 'end of life', now that Version 6 is available

    REquire a quick answer here to this..

  2. Re: Support for NB 5.0 and 5.1

    Paul, have a look at Document ID: 279039
    NetBackup 5.x - October 2007 is the end of support date
    Hope this helps.

    "Paul Shenton" wrote:

    >Anyone tell me when both 5.0 and 5.1 versions of Netbackup will be classed
    >as 'end of life', now that Version 6 is available
    >
    >REquire a quick answer here to this..

+ Reply to Thread