Veritas Exchange Backup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Veritas Exchange Backup - Veritas Net Backup ; Trying to recover a deleted public folder with netbackup. The problem is that we were not backing up individual folders only the complete information store and mailboxes. Is anyone aware of a procedure for recovering exchange 2003 to a different ...

  1. Veritas Exchange Backup

    Trying to recover a deleted public folder with netbackup. The problem is that
    we were not backing up individual folders only the complete information store
    and mailboxes. Is anyone aware of a procedure for recovering exchange 2003
    to a different server to export the messages.

  2. Re: Veritas Exchange Backup

    Glenn Pond escreveu:
    > Trying to recover a deleted public folder with netbackup. The problem is that
    > we were not backing up individual folders only the complete information store
    > and mailboxes. Is anyone aware of a procedure for recovering exchange 2003
    > to a different server to export the messages.

    How to restore an Exchange 2000/2003 database to an alternate server:
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/271637

+ Reply to Thread