No automatic backup schedules are defined for policy test.. - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on No automatic backup schedules are defined for policy test.. - Veritas Net Backup ; Which type of policies ? Jack avait soumis l'idée : > any ideas why does the above error arises...? > i dont wont to schedule..i want to RUN NOW !!...

  1. Re: No automatic backup schedules are defined for policy test..

    Which type of policies ?

    Jack avait soumis l'idée :
    > any ideas why does the above error arises...?
    > i dont wont to schedule..i want to RUN NOW !!

  2. No automatic backup schedules are defined for policy test..

    any ideas why does the above error arises...?
    i dont wont to schedule..i want to RUN NOW !!

  3. Re: No automatic backup schedules are defined for policy test..

    "Jack" wrote:

    >any ideas why does the above error arises...?
    >i dont wont to schedule..i want to RUN NOW !!

    Jack,

    Is the backup type by any chance a "User Backup"? I don't think those
    are eligible to be run automatically. For example, my test policy has a
    monthly FULL. If I right-click the policy, I can run a manual backup. But
    if I change the type to "User", I no longer can do a manual.

    Scott

+ Reply to Thread