Error with restore..... - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Error with restore..... - Veritas Net Backup ; I get the following error after a restore: Error - Could not open event NetBackup BPBRM Normal Exit Event 3996. The system could not find the file specified. The backup tapes are from another site and are restored onto a ...

  1. Error with restore.....

    I get the following error after a restore:
    Error - Could not open event NetBackup BPBRM Normal Exit Event 3996. The
    system could not find the file specified.

    The backup tapes are from another site and are restored onto a server once
    a month and this is the first time that this error has occured.

  2. Re: Error with restore.....

    seems to be a faulty media.

    "Kevin johnson" wrote:

    >I get the following error after a restore:
    >Error - Could not open event NetBackup BPBRM Normal Exit Event 3996. The
    >system could not find the file specified.
    >
    >The backup tapes are from another site and are restored onto a server once
    >a month and this is the first time that this error has occured.

+ Reply to Thread