What files to download? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on What files to download? - Veritas Net Backup ; I am kind of new to Netbackup. We have Netbackup 6.0 with MP1 and are wanting to go to MP2 for Master/Media and also NOM MP2. Can someone tell me the specific files I need to dowload from the website ...

  1. What files to download?

    I am kind of new to Netbackup. We have Netbackup 6.0 with MP1 and are wanting
    to go to MP2 for Master/Media and also NOM MP2. Can someone tell me the
    specific files I need to dowload from the website so that I don't waste time
    with anything else? Thanks.

  2. Re: What files to download?

    Hi Dipika,

    Without knowing what platform and OS you are running, it's a bit tricky.
    You might want to look here;
    http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/s...rprise_Server/

    I would have thought that all you need are the kits and release notes, all
    of which are all clearly labelled up in the link above.
    I suggest that you read *ALL* the release notes for whatever you are going
    to install.

    Regards,
    Dave.

    "Dipika" wrote in message news:446e1e99@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > I am kind of new to Netbackup. We have Netbackup 6.0 with MP1 and are
    > wanting
    > to go to MP2 for Master/Media and also NOM MP2. Can someone tell me the
    > specific files I need to dowload from the website so that I don't waste
    > time
    > with anything else? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread