NOM - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NOM - Veritas Net Backup ; I understand NOM has replaced GDM/Advanced Reporter in NBU v6.0. I did not get a NOM CD with my NBU V6.0 distribution. Is there a way to download this setup CD for Network Operations Manager for Windows 2003? Thank you, ...

  1. NOM

    I understand NOM has replaced GDM/Advanced Reporter in NBU v6.0.

    I did not get a NOM CD with my NBU V6.0 distribution. Is there a way to
    download

    this setup CD for Network Operations Manager for Windows 2003?

    Thank you,
    Christopher

  2. Re: NOM

    Christopher,
    NOM should be on the Windows Server CD or ICS CD (for Windows). I don't
    recall which one right off the top of my head.

    Note that you should not install NOM on your master server since this is
    a huge performance hit (when utilizing the GUI).

    "Christopher Lampe" wrote:

    >I understand NOM has replaced GDM/Advanced Reporter in NBU v6.0.
    >
    >I did not get a NOM CD with my NBU V6.0 distribution. Is there a way to
    >download
    >
    >this setup CD for Network Operations Manager for Windows 2003?
    >
    >Thank you,
    >Christopher

+ Reply to Thread