Error message Oracle Backup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Error message Oracle Backup - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi Everyone ! I got this error message in a log file on client that I try to do an Oracle database backup: This is a database backup whitout RMAN recovery catalog Someone have an idea on what's the problem ...

  1. Error message Oracle Backup

    Hi Everyone !

    I got this error message in a log file on client that I try to do an Oracle
    database backup:

    This is a database backup whitout RMAN recovery catalog

    Someone have an idea on what's the problem ?

    Hugo

    INF - RMAN-00571:
    INF - RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS
    ===============
    INF - RMAN-00571:
    INF - RMAN-03009: failure of backup command on ch00 channel at 04/10/2006
    09:55:24
    INF - ORA-19506: failed to create sequential file,
    name="bk_u1ohg5f7p_s56_p1_t587382009", parms=""
    INF - ORA-27028: skgfqcre: sbtbackup returned error
    INF - ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:
    INF - VxBSACreateObject: Failed with error:
    INF - Server Status: Communication with the server has not been
    iniatated or the server status has not been retrieved from the server.
    INF - Recovery Manager complete.
    INF - End of Recovery Manager output.
    INF - End Oracle Recovery Manager.

  2. Re: Error message Oracle Backup

    Hi Everyone !

    I finally found what was wrong.... It was a name resolution problem, but
    only with Oracle database agent... The backup work fine for the normal
    backup of this server !!!

    Thank's to myself !

    Hugo

    "Hugo" a écrit dans le message de news:
    443a78c1@ROSASTDMZ05....
    > Hi Everyone !
    >
    > I got this error message in a log file on client that I try to do an
    > Oracle database backup:
    >
    > This is a database backup whitout RMAN recovery catalog
    >
    > Someone have an idea on what's the problem ?
    >

    > Hugo
    >

    > INF - RMAN-00571:
    > ================================================== =========
    > INF - RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS
    > ===============
    > INF - RMAN-00571:
    > ================================================== =========
    > INF - RMAN-03009: failure of backup command on ch00 channel at 04/10/2006
    > 09:55:24
    > INF - ORA-19506: failed to create sequential file,
    > name="bk_u1ohg5f7p_s56_p1_t587382009", parms=""
    > INF - ORA-27028: skgfqcre: sbtbackup returned error
    > INF - ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:
    > INF - VxBSACreateObject: Failed with error:
    > INF - Server Status: Communication with the server has not been
    > iniatated or the server status has not been retrieved from the server.
    > INF - Recovery Manager complete.
    > INF - End of Recovery Manager output.
    > INF - End Oracle Recovery Manager.

  3. Re: Error message Oracle Backup

    Hi Everyone !

    I finally found what was wrong.... It was a name resolution problem, but
    only with Oracle database agent... The backup work fine for the normal
    backup of this server !!!

    Thank's to myself !

    Hugo

    "Hugo" a écrit dans le message de news:
    443a78c1@ROSASTDMZ05....
    > Hi Everyone !
    >
    > I got this error message in a log file on client that I try to do an
    > Oracle database backup:
    >
    > This is a database backup whitout RMAN recovery catalog
    >
    > Someone have an idea on what's the problem ?
    >

    > Hugo
    >

    > INF - RMAN-00571:
    > ================================================== =========
    > INF - RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS
    > ===============
    > INF - RMAN-00571:
    > ================================================== =========
    > INF - RMAN-03009: failure of backup command on ch00 channel at 04/10/2006
    > 09:55:24
    > INF - ORA-19506: failed to create sequential file,
    > name="bk_u1ohg5f7p_s56_p1_t587382009", parms=""
    > INF - ORA-27028: skgfqcre: sbtbackup returned error
    > INF - ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:
    > INF - VxBSACreateObject: Failed with error:
    > INF - Server Status: Communication with the server has not been
    > iniatated or the server status has not been retrieved from the server.
    > INF - Recovery Manager complete.
    > INF - End of Recovery Manager output.
    > INF - End Oracle Recovery Manager.

  4. Re: Error message Oracle Backup

    I have the same issue...has anyone found a solutions to this?

    MIKE

    "Hugo" wrote:
    >Hi Everyone !
    >
    >I got this error message in a log file on client that I try to do an Oracle

    >database backup:
    >
    >This is a database backup whitout RMAN recovery catalog
    >
    >Someone have an idea on what's the problem ?
    >

    >Hugo
    >

    >INF - RMAN-00571:
    >================================================== =========
    >INF - RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS
    >===============
    >INF - RMAN-00571:
    >================================================== =========
    >INF - RMAN-03009: failure of backup command on ch00 channel at 04/10/2006

    >09:55:24
    >INF - ORA-19506: failed to create sequential file,
    >name="bk_u1ohg5f7p_s56_p1_t587382009", parms=""
    >INF - ORA-27028: skgfqcre: sbtbackup returned error
    >INF - ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:
    >INF - VxBSACreateObject: Failed with error:
    >INF - Server Status: Communication with the server has not been
    >iniatated or the server status has not been retrieved from the server.
    >INF - Recovery Manager complete.
    >INF - End of Recovery Manager output.
    >INF - End Oracle Recovery Manager.

  5. Re: Error message Oracle Backup

    Hi Mike !

    I don't remember exactly what I done.... But I remember have used
    bpclntcmd.exe to search and find what was the problem...

    Sorry, I'm not able to tell you more information !!!

    Hugo

    "mglogowski" a écrit dans le message de news:
    447dddad@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > I have the same issue...has anyone found a solutions to this?
    >
    > MIKE
    >

    > "Hugo" wrote:
    >>Hi Everyone !
    >>
    >>I got this error message in a log file on client that I try to do an
    >>Oracle

    >>database backup:
    >>
    >>This is a database backup whitout RMAN recovery catalog
    >>
    >>Someone have an idea on what's the problem ?
    >>

    >>Hugo
    >>

    >>INF - RMAN-00571:
    >>================================================== =========
    >>INF - RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS
    >>===============
    >>INF - RMAN-00571:
    >>================================================== =========
    >>INF - RMAN-03009: failure of backup command on ch00 channel at 04/10/2006

    >>09:55:24
    >>INF - ORA-19506: failed to create sequential file,
    >>name="bk_u1ohg5f7p_s56_p1_t587382009", parms=""
    >>INF - ORA-27028: skgfqcre: sbtbackup returned error
    >>INF - ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:
    >>INF - VxBSACreateObject: Failed with error:
    >>INF - Server Status: Communication with the server has not been
    >>iniatated or the server status has not been retrieved from the server.
    >>INF - Recovery Manager complete.
    >>INF - End of Recovery Manager output.
    >>INF - End Oracle Recovery Manager.

+ Reply to Thread