Hi

Hope someone can give me some advice on this, a few months ago we moved our
backups to an IBM library with LTO1 drives. Iin the process the max_fragment
size was left at the default and our backups flew. Unfortunately when it
came to restore anything the time taken was far too long. We amended the
Max fragment size to 2gb, backup times increased and restore time decreased.
However our backups are now taking too long and we would like to try tuning
the value, is there any guidance available, people experiences etc.

Thanks

Clive