Import 5.x catalog on a 6.0 Master Server - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Import 5.x catalog on a 6.0 Master Server - Veritas Net Backup ; in article 43ecb826@ROSASTDMZ05., Sergio Sousa at sergio.sousa@pararede.com wrote on 2/10/06 7:58 AM: > > Good Afternoon, > > Does anyone have an idea of how to import a netbackup 5.x catalog on a new > 6.x master server? > I ...

  1. Re: Import 5.x catalog on a 6.0 Master Server

    wrote on 2/10/06 7:58 AM:

    > Good Afternoon,
    >
    > Does anyone have an idea of how to import a netbackup 5.x catalog on a new
    > 6.x master server?
    > I need to migrate to a new server with version 6.0 and with a different
    > name.
    >
    > Thanks for all your help,
    >
    > Sergio Sousa

    You'll need to upgrade the 5.x server to 6.0 and then import the catalog.

  2. Import 5.x catalog on a 6.0 Master Server

    Good Afternoon,

    Does anyone have an idea of how to import a netbackup 5.x catalog on a new
    6.x master server?
    I need to migrate to a new server with version 6.0 and with a different
    name.

    Thanks for all your help,

    Sergio Sousa

+ Reply to Thread