nbu v6.0 windows, is there a command to deactivate (all) policies? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on nbu v6.0 windows, is there a command to deactivate (all) policies? - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Does anyone know if there is a command line tool to de-activate and activate one or more policies? I'm using v6.0 on Windows. Thanks, Dave....

  1. nbu v6.0 windows, is there a command to deactivate (all) policies?

    Hi,
    Does anyone know if there is a command line tool to de-activate and activate
    one or more policies?
    I'm using v6.0 on Windows.
    Thanks,
    Dave.

  2. Re: nbu v6.0 windows, is there a command to deactivate (all) policies?

    You can use GUI, right click to the police and desactive, that it.

    I don't know if you can use the command bppolicynew with a switch.

    Regards

    JOSE MANUEL CHACIN
    Consulting & Education Services Latin America

    DIRECT: 58.212.953.4603
    FAX: 650.527.1662

    Symantec_education@hotmail.com
    Jchacin@hotmail.com

    Symantec Corporation

    Venezuela-Colombia-Panama-Puerto Rico- Rep. Dom.-Costa Rica