netbackup and netware - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on netbackup and netware - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi I have a question about NB functionalities on NetWare.. Is there a possibility to hot backup Group Wise and eDIR and successful restore of this components ? regards marekk...

  1. netbackup and netware

    Hi
    I have a question about NB functionalities on NetWare.. Is there a
    possibility to hot backup Group Wise and eDIR and successful restore of
    this components ?

    regards
    marekk

  2. Re: netbackup and netware

    eDir is possible. Have no experience of Groupwise..

    /Leif

    "marek" skrev i meddelandet
    > Hi
    > I have a question about NB functionalities on NetWare.. Is there a
    > possibility to hot backup Group Wise and eDIR and successful restore of
    > this components ?
    >
    > regards
    > marekk

+ Reply to Thread