trying to import media from a backup exec environment into a solaris netbackup
server environment. During phase 1 of the import I get an error saying:

"must update GUID of xxxx in media manager volume datase and retry"
where xxx is the volume id. apparently there is a GUID mismatch between
what's in the database (all zeros for guid) and what is on the tape (long
hairy number). No problem, I will jump through some hoops for this...but
the only reference I can find for this is the unsupported option vmchange
-g
But nothing about what other flags I need to specify volume or media ID.
Surely there must be alot of people who have moved data from PC-land backup
exec and a netbackup server environment on solaris ???
Free snow cone for those with a valid answer