Catalog backup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Catalog backup - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, when I run a catalog backup an error "media manager- system error occurred" when I tried to change the tape for the catalog I get "Saving properties returned error number 97 requested media id is in use, cannot process ...

  1. Catalog backup

    Hi, when I run a catalog backup an error "media manager- system error occurred"
    when I tried to change the tape for the catalog I get "Saving properties
    returned error number 97 requested media id is in use, cannot process request"
    No jobs running.

  2. Re: Catalog backup

    "Bernard" wrote:

    >Hi, when I run a catalog backup an error "media manager- system error occurred"
    >when I tried to change the tape for the catalog I get "Saving properties
    >returned error number 97 requested media id is in use, cannot process request"
    >No jobs running.

    Reconfigure the catalogs with a two brand new BLANK tapes, the tape that
    gave you a "97" has images on it.

    JD

+ Reply to Thread