Can anyone help me, I need to perform a series of command line restores for
a Solaris server, to restore its internal disk only. Using the java GUI there
is a box to check/uncheck labelled "restore directories without crossing
mount points" this ensures that SAN & other mounted filesystems are NOT restored
(the internal disk may fill up). When using the command bprestore there is
no such switch/option that is documented anywhere that I can find. Can anyone
point me in the direction where I can find this information or tell me of
any undocumented features I could use. At present I have to restore vfstab,
to determine if a filesystem is mounted and exclude it. This does not always
work correctly if the server is part of a cluster.