We're evaluating NB 6.0 and everything is working great, with one exception.
I've got a Policy defined for our Windows servers with schedules for Daily,
Weekly, and Monthly retentions as follows:

The Daily has a window which starts Mon-Thu from 10p to 6a, a frequency of
1 day, and a retention of 2 weeks.
The Weekly has a window which starts Sat 10pm to Sun 10pm, a frequency of
1 weke, and a retention of 4 weeks.
The Monthly has a window which starts Sat 10pm to Sun 10pm, a frequency of
4 weeks, and a retention of 2 months.

The problem is that every weekend, the Monthly schedule ALWAYS runs. When
I used NB 3.x a few years ago, I'd expect that the Monthly schedule will
run the first weekend, and then the Weekly schedule will run the next 3 weekends.
Instead, I'm getting the Monthly schedule every weekend - for 4 weeks straight.
The sole exception to this is the Policy defined for the MS Exchange database
- it correctly runs the Weekly schedule.

Can anyone shed any light on this?