Some excludes on clients do not work - we still get messages like

"22-11-2005 0:03:52 - Warning bpbrm(pid=1524) from client nlavnweb11: WRN
- can't open file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft
Operations Manager\NL2\EventCons (WIN32 32: The process cannot access the
file because it is being used by another process. )
"
although we explicitly excluded this folder from the backup. Page 351 in
the sysadmin guide states if there are multiple exclude lists the most specific
will be used. But I assume this holds only if it is about the same directory/files.
In this case we exclude c:\doc... in the most general exclude and there is
a specific policy/schedule where we also exclude f:\sql ...

Could it be that last exclude makes the first in effective ??