listing of backup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on listing of backup - Veritas Net Backup ; Does anyone have a script that will create a listing of all the files backed up in a specific backup; i.e. the Tuesday incremental on client x; that you can share with me? thx steve hammond wash dc...

  1. listing of backup

    Does anyone have a script that will create a listing of all the files backed
    up in a specific backup; i.e. the Tuesday incremental on client x; that you
    can share with me?

    thx
    steve hammond
    wash dc

  2. Re: listing of backup

    "Steve Hammond" wrote:

    >Does anyone have a script that will create a listing of all the files backed
    >up in a specific backup; i.e. the Tuesday incremental on client x; that

    you
    >can share with me?
    >
    >thx
    >steve hammond
    >wash dc

    Steve,

    Do you want a list of ALL files that are backed up or just if the server
    was backup on a given day?

    USAGE: bpclimagelist [-U | -Likelydate] [-Listseconds]
    [-client clientname] [-server servername] [-BE]
    [-t FULL | INCR | CINC | UBAK | UARC | ANY | NOT_ARCHIVE]
    [-policy policy_name] [-keyword "keyword phrase"] [-ct client_type]
    [-s mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS] [-e mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS]

    maybe

    bpcatlist -server master -client client -since-days 1

+ Reply to Thread