Restore priority - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Restore priority - Veritas Net Backup ; I need to know how to manage the priority of restores in Netbackup 5.1 mp3...

  1. Restore priority

    I need to know how to manage the priority of restores in Netbackup 5.1 mp3

  2. Re: Restore priority

    "Josh" wrote:

    >I need to know how to manage the priority of restores in Netbackup 5.1 mp3

    As far as I know there is no way to set the priority of a restore, what I
    have noticed over the years is that once a restore is initiated that job
    gets the first availble tape drive, if backups are occuring at the same time
    and there are no tape drives to restore on then it the restore job waits
    for the fisrt available tape drive.