veritas netbackup enterprise 5.0 version - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on veritas netbackup enterprise 5.0 version - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, we are going to support veritas enterprise server 5.0 and currently we dont know about the setup.Can you suggest what are the factors to be considered when we want to support that site in good manner.. what are the ...

  1. veritas netbackup enterprise 5.0 version

    Hi,

    we are going to support veritas enterprise server 5.0 and currently we dont
    know about the setup.Can you suggest what are the factors to be considered
    when we want to support that site in good manner..

    what are the questions to be asked to get asap information from the customer
    to provide good service..

    what are the factors to be considered for giving good support??
    Pls suggest the set of questions which will be easy for us to know about
    the setup sell and what are the things needed to be considered????

    Regards
    Suresh

  2. Re: veritas netbackup enterprise 5.0 version

    "kumar" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >we are going to support veritas enterprise server 5.0 and currently we dont
    >know about the setup.Can you suggest what are the factors to be considered
    >when we want to support that site in good manner..
    >
    >what are the questions to be asked to get asap information from the customer
    >to provide good service..
    >
    >what are the factors to be considered for giving good support??
    >Pls suggest the set of questions which will be easy for us to know about
    >the setup sell and what are the things needed to be considered????
    >
    >Regards
    >Suresh

    Hire a contractor in your area who knows the product, and use a UNIX server
    for the master