transition questions - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on transition questions - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi , I am going for knowledge acqisation kap related to veritas enterprise server , knidly suggest what are the questions can be asked related to veritas netbackup.. What are the things to be considered if we take over that ...

  1. transition questions

    Hi ,

    I am going for knowledge acqisation kap related to veritas enterprise server
    , knidly suggest what are the questions can be asked related to veritas netbackup..

    What are the things to be considered if we take over that setup and what
    are the questions related to be asked for that...

    Regards
    kumar

  2. Re: transition questions

    "kumar" wrote:

    >Hi ,
    >
    >I am going for knowledge acqisation kap related to veritas enterprise server
    >, knidly suggest what are the questions can be asked related to veritas

    netbackup..

    >What are the things to be considered if we take over that setup and what
    >are the questions related to be asked for that...
    >

    >Regards
    >kumar

    Kumar,

    Ask http://sunguru.com they may know