netbackup 5.1 bpfis process high CPU usage 25% - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on netbackup 5.1 bpfis process high CPU usage 25% - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi I having a server running high cpu usage at 25 %. Any advise.. rdges John...

  1. netbackup 5.1 bpfis process high CPU usage 25%

    Hi

    I having a server running high cpu usage at 25 %.

    Any advise..

    rdges
    John

  2. Re: netbackup 5.1 bpfis process high CPU usage 25%

    "JOhn" wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I having a server running high cpu usage at 25 %.
    >
    >Any advise..
    >
    >rdges
    >John

    John,