Unable to Install as Media Server Software on HP-UX 11i server - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Unable to Install as Media Server Software on HP-UX 11i server - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi I am trying to install Veritas Netbackup 5.1 on HP-UX 11i as media server. During installation it asks for licenses to be entered. But when I entire license it gives me error as " /usr/lib/dld.sl: Bad magic number for ...

  1. Unable to Install as Media Server Software on HP-UX 11i server

    Hi

    I am trying to install Veritas Netbackup 5.1 on HP-UX 11i as media server.
    During installation it asks for licenses to be entered. But when I entire
    license it gives me error as " /usr/lib/dld.sl: Bad magic number for shared
    library:" Can you please help me on this.

    Thanks & Regards
    Srikanth

  2. Re: Unable to Install as Media Server Software on HP-UX 11i server

    "Srikanth Muthyala" wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I am trying to install Veritas Netbackup 5.1 on HP-UX 11i as media server.
    >During installation it asks for licenses to be entered. But when I entire
    >license it gives me error as " /usr/lib/dld.sl: Bad magic number for shared
    >library:" Can you please help me on this.
    >
    >Thanks & Regards
    >Srikanth

    Your
    root@server-/etc # ls -al PATH
    -r--r--r-- 1 bin bin 480 Sep 16 12:30 PATH
    root@server-/etc # ls -al SHLIB_PATH
    -r--r--r-- 1 bin bin 59 Oct 4 16:13 SHLIB_PATH

    type "set" to check you $LIB PATHS.