NetBackup 5.1 error message 98 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NetBackup 5.1 error message 98 - Veritas Net Backup ; I keep getting this error when trying to backup my SQL Server. Hope someone can help me. "error requesting media errno=no space left on device" Why is this happening? Help someone please...

  1. NetBackup 5.1 error message 98

    I keep getting this error when trying to backup my SQL Server. Hope someone
    can help me. "error requesting media errno=no space left on device" Why
    is this happening? Help someone please

  2. Re: NetBackup 5.1 error message 98

    Check your tuning for netbackup..check your media , tape device driver & tape

    "jackie" wrote:

    >I keep getting this error when trying to backup my SQL Server. Hope someone
    >can help me. "error requesting media errno=no space left on device"

    Why
    >is this happening? Help someone please

+ Reply to Thread