IDR Creation Problem - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on IDR Creation Problem - Veritas Net Backup ; I am facing problem in IDR Creation in Veritas NetBackup Enterprise Server 5.0 after installing SP1 for Windows 2003, where as it is working ok without SP1. Can anybody solve this problem ? Thanks & Regards, Ankur...

  1. IDR Creation Problem

    I am facing problem in IDR Creation in Veritas NetBackup Enterprise Server
    5.0 after installing SP1 for Windows 2003, where as it is working ok without
    SP1.

    Can anybody solve this problem ?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Ankur

  2. Re: IDR Creation Problem

    Ankur,

    You don't specify exactly what the problem is, or what error message (if
    any) is generated. So, you won't get many answers without a bit more
    detail.

    Anyway, try using the original (non SP1) install CD. I've found that IDR
    prep wizard doesn't like using a current SPn install CD.

    For me, I use a Windows 2000 SP3 CD to IDR prep my Windows 2000 SP4 servers,
    and a plain original Windows 2003 CD to IDR prep my Windows 2003 SP1
    servers.

    Give it a try.

    Dave.

    "Ankur Desai" wrote in message

    > I am facing problem in IDR Creation in Veritas NetBackup Enterprise Server
    > 5.0 after installing SP1 for Windows 2003, where as it is working ok
    > without
    > SP1.
    >
    > Can anybody solve this problem ?
    >
    > Thanks & Regards,