Hung backup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Hung backup - Veritas Net Backup ; I am working with Netbackup Enterprise Server in Solaris 8 and upon getting backup of a filesystem the backup stay hung always arriving to the file 450 and don't give any message of error...

  1. Hung backup

    I am working with Netbackup Enterprise Server in Solaris 8 and upon getting
    backup of a filesystem the backup stay hung always arriving to the file
    450 and don't give any message of error

  2. Re: Hung backup

    "Cecilia Puga" wrote:

    >I am working with Netbackup Enterprise Server in Solaris 8 and upon getting
    >backup of a filesystem the backup stay hung always arriving to the file
    >450 and don't give any message of error

  3. Re: Hung backup

    Hi Cecillia,
    do kindly have a check on the bpbkar log file and please do tell us if any
    anomaly is discovered.

    "Cecilia Puga" wrote:

    >I am working with Netbackup Enterprise Server in Solaris 8 and upon getting
    >backup of a filesystem the backup stay hung always arriving to the file
    >450 and don't give any message of error

  4. Re: Hung backup

    Do you work with NFS-Mounts?
    I had this problem because of a nfs-mount which was broken
    try a df -k , if the df hangs-> cancel it and execute "mount". Search for
    nfs mounts and check if the other host still sharing the nfs.

    regards

    "maverick" wrote:

    >Hi Cecillia,
    >do kindly have a check on the bpbkar log file and please do tell us if any
    >anomaly is discovered.
    >

    >"Cecilia Puga" wrote:
    >>
    >>I am working with Netbackup Enterprise Server in Solaris 8 and upon getting
    >>backup of a filesystem the backup stay hung always arriving to the file
    >>450 and don't give any message of error

+ Reply to Thread