When I starting the veritas netbackup client, the client connencts to a default
(previous selected?) source client macine ,which needs usually a lot of time.
So I have to wait and wait and wait ... since the selection have finished.
After this I can specify another source client(from which my intention is
to start the restore.) And I háve to wait and to wait..
Is it possible to interupt the "selection" on the "default client machine"
after starting the netbackup client and switch immediately to the source
client machine, which I want to use?
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Uwe